The Warrior Sage Philosophy with Satyen Raja
When you are centered at the core of your being, true actions that are resolute and impactful arise. That is the WarriorSage philosophy. In this episode, be enlightened by Satyen Raja, gifted mentor and the Founder and CEO of WarriorSage. Satyen opens up about his childhood yearnings that started his path of truth-seeking that led him to a fascination for Eastern wisdom. He discusses his unique ability to see people and individuals for who they are and who they can be and teaches how you can find your truth and awaken the warrior in you. Satyen emphasizes having successfully guided leaders and influencers and how you live your life speaks louder than any lectures you create.
We talked about:
- Our greatest wounds are the sources of our greatest gift
- Finding your truth vs. living your truth.
- Discern contact versus projection on where people are
- Mastery and a lifelong cultivation
- Meditation and the dulling of our edges
- Masculine consciousness and the illusion of completion
- The dissolution of polarities
- The power of the question: “who am I?”
- Plant medicine ceremonies as the conscious learning dojos
- What’s transcendent leadership?
- Growing our gravitas in the world
- And more…
- “Find the true measure within to make the impact one has.”
- “The past is memory and the future is imagination. We might as well craft our imagination.”
- “Struggle is effort laced with negative emotion.”
- “Integration is a way of life. Awakening is a way of life. Action is a way of life.”
- “It’s better to be humble all the time than to be humiliated all at once.”
- “When you’re clear with who you are, you’ll be more in the driver’s seat of your life and empowered in your choices.”
- “We fill the room with who we are, not with our identities.”
- WarriorSage is where we use the things that are antagonistic in life to bring us enlightenment.
- Enlightenment to me means ultimately going from struggle into silent power and then flowing with reality in a very useful, joyful and ecstatic way.